Welcome to episode 9 of the Candidly Speaking podcast! One of my motivations for starting this podcast was being able to share what I’m going through/struggling with in hopes of making others who are possibility going through the same thing or something similar feel less alone.
My thought has always been that if I’m going through it, someone else is probably going through it as well. Being vulnerable is not something I’ve been good in the past, but this podcast has really challenged me to open and honest about the things I’m going through and even the things I’m struggling with.
Something I’ve been struggling with BIG TIME lately is keeping good habits. I have no problem starting them, but as soon as life throw me any kind of curve ball, I get sloppy and loose focus in my small daily habits that make a big difference in my life.
This episode is all about habits. Why they’re important, how to make them, and most importantly, how to help yourself stick to them during all seasons of life.
In This Episode:
- I give a brief life update and share why we’re still in Wisconsin
- Share some background info on my journey with making good habits
- Give insight on how I fell into a funk despite my best efforts
- Share a key life rule I live by
- I share the process I go through to deal with and move on from a bad day
- Give the reason why I am re-commiting myself to my small, but important habits
- I share my 5 tips for forming good habits and keeping them
Mentioned in This Episode:
- 007: Thriving in the In-Between Stages of Life
- Bullet Journaling
- Headspace App
- 006: The Importance of Surrounding Yourself With Uplifting People
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.