Welcome to episode 10 of the Candidly Speaking Podcast!
Have you ever doubted the dream your chasing? Or questioned why your even chasing it at all? If you’ve answered “yes” to either of these questions at anytime, then this episode is for you.
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- I give a brief update on how life has been since we got back to North Carolina
- Share a fun, unexpected experience my husband and I had last week
- How it motivated me and gave me clarity in my journey
- I drop a big truth bomb about people who doubt you and your passions
- Give insight into how you can move past feeling unworthy of your dreams
- I tell a personal story of a time I was incredibly inspired by someone else pursing their passion
- Share why I think the things you can’t let go of matter so much
Mentioned in This Episode:
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.