Hey friends and welcome to another episode of the Candidly Speaking Podcast!
Today’s episode is a topic that has been on my mind for a few weeks. It even caused me to have a minor freakout for a day or two.
After my brief freak out, I came to the conclusion that big dreams require us to be fully where we are – physically, mentally and spiritually. We can often achieve those small goals when we’re half in, but the big juicy, heart pumping goals, they require all of us.
In the last couple of months, I have invested so heavily in our lives in our new city, and I truly feel like it has made a huge difference in the progress I’m making on my goals.
I think you guys are really going to love this episode. Enjoy!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- I share how sudden FOMO caused me to have a mini-freak out and question some of my recent choices.
- I give insight as to how I was able to look at things objectively, reframe my mindset, and move forward.
- I share why I believe investing in where you are is so important to your growth and happiness.
- I end the show by sharing 5 of my best tips for how I’ve been investing in my life here in Charlotte, and using that investment to propel myself towards my goals.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Chicago White Sox
- Charlotte Knights
- Kathrin Zenkina – Manifestation Babe
- Manifestation Babe Podcast – Episode #37 – How Much Do We Need to SACRIFICE To Get What We Want?
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.