Welcome back to the Candidly Speaking Podcast!
I went on a short hiatus to recharge and restructure the show. I am so excited to be welcoming my good friend Breanna Butler (who made an appearance in episode 003!) who will be joining me as my co-host. Moving forward, the show will be comprised of 3 major segments: host chat, learning lately, and ask carrie.
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Breanna Butler joins me as my co-host as we roll out a brand new outline for the podcast
- We talk about Wisconsin weather in the winter and what -25 degrees ACTUALLY feels like.
- Give our reasoning behind why we enjoy Bachelor spoilers, share our unfiltered thoughts are Colton as the Bachelor, talk about the incestuous nature of the Bachelor family, and give our picks for Bachelorette.
- We compare the sociopath-ness of both Billy McFalrand and Ted Bundy.
- Discuss self-care and how important it is to break up with the label of “busy”.
- We end the show with our Ask Carrie segment and give advice to a listener who battles between wanting their work to be seen but also being scared to subject themselves to criticism.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Bachelor
- My tweet about Colton
- Unreal – watch on Hulu
- Fyre: The Greatest Festival that Never Happened (Netflix)
- Fyre Fraud (Hulu)
- Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
- GoFundMe page for Bahamian Women who worked for Fyre Festival
- Tim Ferriss
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.