Welcome to this week’s episode of Candidly Speaking!
This weeks show covers a lot of different topics. We’d love to hear your thoughts or feeling about any of the topics discussed. Comment on this post below or find out social media handles down below and reach out. We’d love to hear from you!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- We start the show with a Bachelor recap. Discuss Heather dumping Colton, Colton taking Hannah B. to meet his family only to dump her, and our suspicions about Cassie and Caelynn’s motives.
- Discuss the Jussie Smollett drama and the role the media has played in the entire situation.
- Bre shares why she chooses to give and donate locally rather than nationally.
- We both share our excitement for Mark Manson’s new book Everything is Fucked: A Book About Hope, the drops May 14th.
- In our Learning Lately segment we discuss the importance of your reputation and loyalty in both work and life.
- I go into a rant about about car washes during the Wisconsin winter and share my love for naming inanimate objects.
- In the Ask Carrie segment the girls help a listener who wants to be a writer, but struggles with the act of actually writing.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Bachelor
- Jussie Smollett case details
- Our local pet shelter: Marshfield Area Pet Shelter
- Another local animal organization I love to give to: Wild Instincts
- Mark Manson
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*uck
- Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope
- The Alchemist
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.