Welcome to episode 019 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie and Bre start episode 19 with a Bachelor recap.
- They discuss how little they actually care about Colton’s super hyped “fence jump”, and about Colton asking all 4 dads for their daughter’s hand in marriage.
- Carrie goes in to a rant about how bologna it is that Colton uses his career as the reason for his virginity.
- The girls give their thoughts on Mike Fleiss using Khloe Kardashian as click bait for the next Bachelorette.
- Bre tells us the amazing story of Henry the kitty, and the ladies get emotional talking about giving all animals a shot at life.
- Carrie gushes over her latest girl crush: Lady Gaga, and shares why she admires her.
- Bre joins in and tells us about her girl crush.
- Carrie tells Bre about Bryce Harper’s $330 million contract and asks her what she would do with that much money.
- In the “Learning Lately” segment Bre tells us about getting out of her comfort zone with her new endeavor, breaking up wth perfectionism, and holding yourself to a high standard while also giving yourself grace.
- In the “Ask Carrie” segment the girls answer a question about how to start going cruelty-free.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Bachelor
- Our local pet shelter: Marshfield Area Pet Shelter
- Story of Henry the Kitty
- Donate to Henry here
- Lady Gaga quote
- Bryce Harper contract details
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris
- Logical Harmony
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.