Welcome to episode 020 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie and Bre start the pod with a Bachelor recap.
- They give their thoughts on the fence jump heard ’round the world, Cassie’s dad coming to Portugal, and Taysha’s overnight date with Colton.
- Carrie gives her opinion about what Colton’s next move should be following “Fence-Gate”, and realizes that Colton is SUPER bad at verbalizing his thinking/feelings.
- The girls both agree that the Women Tell All was especially catty and out of control, that the random insertion of Halo Top super weird, and in the Demi vs. Reality Steve feud the girls give the W to Demi.
- C and B talk about Kylie Jenner being named the youngest SELF-MADE billionaire, and why they have a problem with it.
- Bre, once again, finds a way to talk about T-Swift, and shares Taylor’s article about 30 things she’s learned before turning 30.
- Carrie opens up about spending this Spring Training away from her husband Casey, and gives tips for how they navigate spending time away from each other.
- Which lead the girls to their Learning Lately segment where they chat about the 5 Love Languages.
- C and B wrap up the show by answering a question about managing finances.
Mentioned in this Episode
- The Bachelor
- Reality Steve
- Demi Burnett
- Forbes names Kylie Jenner the youngest self-made millionaire
- Taylor Swift on 30 Things She Learned Before Her 30th Birthday
- Meet Carrie’s husband Casey
- Episode 002: Casey Gillaspie
- The 5 Love Languages
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.