Welcome to episode 021 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie and Bre give an update on the crazy Wisconsin “spring” weather
- Give a recap of the Bachelor finale and their opinion of how Cassie came off to the viewers
- Thoughts about Hannah B. being the new bachelorette
- C and B share their thoughts on the college admissions scandal
- Carrie reflects on how the culture of Hollywood breeds this kind of situation
- The problem with famous people being surrounded by “yes” people
- B wonders if the kids were in on the whole thing
- Bre shares the story of the dumpster puppies
- C and B discuss animals as entertainment
- Carrie shares stories of tigers and elephants being mistreated and used for profit in Southeast Asia
- In the Learning Lately segment the girls talk about releasing stress and realizing stress that overwhelm is a choice
- Carrie shares how the story of Martha and Mary from the Bible has been impactful for her
- In the Ask Carrie segment Carrie shares the story of her new farm kitty, Cedric.
Mentioned in this Episode
- The Bachelor
- College Admission Scandal
- Dumpster puppies
- Marshfield Area Pet Shelter
- The story of Mary and Martha
- The Fix Is In
- Fix a Pet
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.