Welcome to episode 024 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Updates on the crazy Wisconsin winter
- Carrie gives us a Cedric update
- Bre gives tips for integrating cats
- The big fundamental differences between having cats and dogs
- The new Star Wars trailer!!
- Movies we’d love to see re-made
- The first black hole being photographed
- Answering the question: “so when are you having kids?”
Mentioned in this Episode
- Door County Coffee & Tea Company
- A New Study Confirms That Many Cats Know Their Name – They Just Don’t Care
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker trailer
- The First Photo of a Black Hole
- 30 Best Responses to “When Are You Going to Have Kids?”
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.