Welcome to episode 024 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Earth Day chat
- The difference between being realistic and being pessimistic
- The life-changing magic of adopting a pet
- Bre tells us about the transformation video she and her husband are making of the dumpster puppies – who are now 7(!!) weeks old, and almost ready to be adopted out
- C and B chat about Blue Zones (areas of the world where people live much longer and happier lives) and what all 5 blue zones have in common with one another.
- In the Learning Lately segment, the girls talk about giving yourself what you need to be the best, fullest version of yourself.
- Carrie shares a tip for releasing negative energy from her body that she learned from her dog.
- In the Ask Carrie segment, C and B answer a question about how to have a healthy relationship with social media.
Mentioned in this Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.