Welcome to episode 028 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- C and B start the show sharing about their busy and exciting weekends, including attending a fundraising event for their local pet shelter
- In honor of mother’s day, C and B share what they love and respect about their moms.
- Discussion of the arrival of the Royal baby!
- Carrie steps on her soapbox to explain why she loves Meghan Markle so much
- C and B both give their opinions about why they think American’s have such a fascination with the Royal Family.
- They discuss the name, Archie, which leads them to talking about the 10 most popular baby names of 2018
- The girls discuss the beginning of the new season of the Bachelorette, by recapping the Bachelorette reunion
- Carrie is disappointed by the amount of obvious botox present amongst the former Bachelorettes.
- In the Learning Lately segment Bre educates us all about lawn pesticides and gives us ideas for better options for a weed and dandelion-free lawn
- In the Ask Carrie segment Carrie talks about some of the hard truths about being a Shar Pei mom, and encourages people to do research about different breeds and their needs before bringing a dog home.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Paws for Brittney
- Marshfield Area Pet Shelter
- Dumpster Puppes
- Meghan Markle in Suits
- Baby Archie
- 2018 Most Popular Baby Names
- Charlie Berens
- Pros and Cons of Shar Peis
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.