Welcome to episode 029 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@Breanna.was.here) start the show sharing how they spent their Memorial Day Weekend
- A Bachelorette recap of the season thus far.
- They both agree they’re not going to miss Cam #AlwaysBeCam, and that Luke P. is giving us major controlling, stalker vibes.
- Bre predicts that if put in the “Bachelor World” she would be the girl having a mental breakdown, and Carrie is impressed with the looks of the guys this season.
- C and B give a tribute to Green Bay Packers legend Bart Starr who passed away last weekend.
- Carrie gives a shout out to her brother’s rugby team who won the National Championship this past weekend in Tucson, Arizona!
- Bre shares her latest binge-watch, Catch 22, and Carrie is ashamed to admit she’s been watching Paradise Hotel.
- In the Learning Lately segment the girls unwrap one of Carrie’s favorite quotes: “you could be the juiciest, ripest peach in the world and there’s still going to be someone who hates peaches”
- In the Ask Carrie segment, C and B answer an awesome question about shopping local, and Bre tells us about the pig’s foot method!
Mentioned in this Episode
- Packers legend Bart Starr passes away
- Lindenwood-Belleville wins Mens D1AA National Championship
- Catch 22
- Paradise Hotel
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.