Welcome to episode 030 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Breanna (@breanna.was.here) start the show chatting about what their up to lately.
- Bre tells us about her bike club, and Carrie tells us about replanting trees on her family’s land.
- The girls move into chatting about episode 4 of the Bachelorette. They both give their opinions about Jed’s date in Boston and him sharing he came on the show for “the wrong reasons”.
- C and B both agree the Luke vs. Luke drama is tired.
- Then a huge love fest for Tyler C. commences.
- The girls are impressed that the show was able to get huge country music star Jake Owen to preform.
- Carrie talks about her decision to do a spend free year on clothing.
- She gives us an update on how she’s made the change, and what she’s noticed about herself being half way through the year and the challenge.
- C also shares with us discovering Arbonne and deciding to join as a consultant.
- In the learning lately segment C and B chat about celebrating victories while also continuing to move forward.
Mentioned in this Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.