Welcome to episode 031 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@breanna.was.here) start the show with a Bachelorette recap.
- They dissect the finale of the Luke vs. Luke showdown.
- Bre gives her thoughts on Hannah’s chemistry with Mike.
- They discuss the group date and Hannah’s several steamy make-up sessions, and Carrie is disappointed in the lack of Tyler C. screen time in this episode.
- Bre gives us her thoughts about Hannah breaking the 4th wall during her one-on-one with Luke P.
- Carrie makes a bold prediction about how Luke P will leave the show.
- Carrie tells a scary story of how she almost killed her kitty Cedric this past week, and how it’s motivated her to share the story with others.
- Bre pulls back the curtain and shares what it’s like to cover breaking, sometimes dangerous and high stress, news.
- In the Learning Lately segment Carrie talks about her non-negotiables to living her life at the highest level, and how she’s been focusing on honoring them lately.
- In the Ask Carrie segment, C and B answer a question about gut health and their recommendations for a pro-biotic.
Mentioned in this Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.