Welcome to episode 032 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- There is A LOT going on in Bachelor Nation so this episode is almost solely devoted to discussing it all!
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@breanna.was.here) kick off the show with a plethora of news in Bachelor Nation starting with discussing the original cast of Bachelor in Paradise.
- Both girls are pumped John Paul Jones is making his way back to our TV screens, disappointed in seeing ABC (Cam) again, and are interested to see how Blake fares this season.
- Bre predicts Hannah G and Blake hitting it off.
- Carrie predicts Bibi and Clay having a spark.
- C and B discuss the unique dynamic of BIP and why it’s their favorite show in the Bachelor franchise.
- The girls give a shout out to Chris and Krystal (goose and mrs. goose) tying the knot, and ponder over not liking either of them separately, but somehow really liking them together.
- C and B are both indifferent about Lauren Bushnell and Chris Lane announcing their engagement.
- The show moves on to a recap of the latest Bachelorette episode.
- Bre wants to barf over Luke P.’s awkward “yelling his love” for Hannah.
- C and B both agree that Garrett did NOT play this entire argument right and came off looking like a turd.
- Carrie is impressed with Chris Harrison’s comforting skills, but confused about the two different sit downs between Hannah and Chris Harrison.
- Both girls agree that the preview for the rest of the season shares way to much.
- C and B end the show by answering two trending twitter questions: What did you use the internet for BEFORE social media, and what actor will you always see as the same character.
Mentioned in this Episode
- BIP original cast
- Chris and Krystal are married
- Chris Lane and Lauren Bushnell are engaged
- Record 633 divers in Florida pick up trash from the ocean floor
- Early Edition
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.