Welcome to episode 033 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@breanna.was.here) get right into the Bachelor talk!
- Bre shares her favorite Bachelor Nation follows on social media and Carrie admits that she broke her rule of no following Bachelor contestants on social media for Tyler C.
- They then get into discussing Hannah’s date with Jed.
- Carrie teaches Bre about the concept of the GBH: Girl Back Home, and both girls agree they can’t look at Jed the same way in light of the information resurfacing about his GBH.
- Both C and B agree that Tyler C.’s date and the inclusion of the horses was awkward, but that their dinner and his vulnerability saved the date.
- The girls are baffled by the continuation of the Luke P. and Garrett saga, and they both applaud how Pilot Pete navigated the awkward group date.
- They, of course, discuss the windmill heard ’round the world.
- C and B unpack the huge T-Swift drama with Scooter Braun regarding the sale of her masters. As creators, both girls sympathize with Taylor, and how hard it must be not owning the rights to your work.
- C and B end the show giving tips for keeping your pets safe during 4th of July weekend! Speaking of firecrackers: spay and neuter!!!
Mentioned in this Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.