Welcome to episode 034 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@breanna.was.here) start the show getting right into our Bachelorette recap.
- The girls continue to love and appreciate Pilot Pete.
- Bre is uber impressed with his family and Carrie thinks Pilot Pete is the new Blake.
- As a former Florida resident, Carrie is super into Tyler C.’s very cliche Florida date.
- Breanna has a theory that Hannah is drawn to Luke P. by wanting to “fix” him.
- Carrie declares she never wants to hear Luke’s shower story ever again, and Breanna thinks that it was pretty obvious that Luke’s family knows he’s slightly unhinged.
- C and B agree that Jed’s family was meeting was by far the worst and most awkward.
- Carrie theorizes that Jed’s family had complete knowledge of the stunt he was pulling.
- The girls decide who they think is the cantaloupe, apple, pineapple, and kiwi, and they ponder the irony of Jed calling Luke P. a scum bag.
- Carrie gives a shout-out to the US Women’s soccer team winning the world cup!
- Both C and B weigh in on the controversy of Halle Bailey being cast as an African American Arielle for Disney’s remake of The Little Mermaid.
- The girls take to the Twitter trending list and answer the question “what lines from books have stuck with you?” and “strange things you wish would come back?”.
Mentioned in this Episode
- USA Soccer Wins Women’s World Cup
- Halle Bailey cast as Arielle in The Little Mermaid
- The Lion King Trailer
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.