Welcome to episode 035 of the Candidly Speaking podcast! I’m so excited to be back with a solo episode! My episodes with Bre won’t be going anywhere. I’m just looking to add back in some solo episodes.
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie gives insight into a recent small rut she felt like she was in
- and shares how her over-thinking and investigating was only prolonging the process.
- She tells us about taking a random leap of faith and joining Arbonne
- how it’s turned into the thing that shook her from her rut
- how what she’s learning and developing with Arbonne is spilling over into other areas of her life.
- She also shares a small side project she started, Honey Ridge Wellness Co., to accompany her Arbonne business.
Mentioned in this Episode
- My Arbonne Page
- Episode 14: Gabby Hazelhoff | Standing for What You Believe in
- Episode 006: The Importance of Surrounding Yourself with Uplifting People
- Honey Ridge Wellness Co. Instagram
- Honey Ridge Wellness Co. Facebook Group
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.