Welcome to episode 036 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@Breanna.was.here) start the show chatting about the horrible storm that ripped through central Wisconsin this past weekend and the damage it caused.
- The girls get to the Bachelorette talk! C and B are both impressed that Pilot Pete ended up being windmill boy.
- Carrie tries to put herself in Luke P.’s shoes, buuuut still comes to the conclusion that he continues to weaponize his faith.
- Bre is annoyed by Luke P.’s unwillingness to leave and his “can I pray over you?” comment.
- During Men Tell All, C and B are amazed at Luke P.’s ability to take very long pauses to answer questions and yet still deliver pretty awful answers.
- Carrie is disgusted by Luke’s condescending tone and talk to Chris Harrison even!
- C and B doubt Luke P. has gained self-awareness or grown from this situation at all.
- C and B both loved watching John Paul Jones shine during the Men Tell All and are looking forward to seeing more of him in Paradise.
- The girls talk about how to craft a good apology
- Bre shares the 3 elements every good apology should have.
- The girls tease topics for next week’s show.
Mentioned in this Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.