Welcome to episode 037 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@breanna.was.here) start the show giving their reasoning for why we choose to seek out the spoilers for the Bachelor and other shows and movies.
- They then touch on the Pilot Pete “drama” and explain why they could care less and still love him.
- C and B talk briefly about the new information of “windmill-gate”, and give their opinions on Peter’s viability of being the Bachelor.
- Bre shares she wanted to barf when Jed came out of the limo with the guitar.
- The girls are both impressed that Hannah’s family had an instinctual bad feeling about Jed from the get-go.
- Carrie gives her opinion of why Bachelorette’s have a better track record of staying with the person they pick, compared to the Bachelor.
- C and B discuss the importance of a solid foundation of a relationship, and reminisce on being friends with their husbands for a while before they took it to the romantic level.
- The girls discuss Jed’s defense and reasoning for why he did what he did, and both support Hannah’s decision to walk away from the relationship.
- C and B HAVE to chat about Tyler C. and the reunion that happened on stage.
- Carrie thinks Hannah was a little awkward in asking him out, but also thinks that’s what she loves about Hannah.
- Carrie shares that all of America’s obsession with Tyler C, makes her not want to be obsessed with him anymore.
- C and B take time to mention National Mutt Day, and discuss traits they look for in a leader.
- Bre asks “what question you hate being asked”, and “what was your first first phone”.
- Carrie shares about her new book club and how you can join in!
Mentioned in this Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.