Welcome to episode 038 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie opens up about her sarcastic nature and why she’s proud of it
- talks about times when quirky habits can be taken too far
- gives examples of times she used sarcasm as a way to keep people away
- Carrie opens up ways this defensive mechanism manifested itself at the expense of her health and wellness
- shares the question she asks herself to keep her sarcasm in check
- gives examples of how she downplayed some of her passions at the risk of looking silly and how she’s changed her outlook on this.
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.