Welcome to episode 040 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie and Bre start the show with Bachelor in Paradise talk, giving their opinions of Kristina’s move to give Blake her rose.
- They then address the fight between Jordan and Christian.
- Carrie is not impressed with Nicole’s instigation of the aggression and is surprised how much she’s enjoying Chris Bukowski this season.
- Both C and B are both unimpressed with Dyan and Hannah G. and their dynamic on the show.
- Carrie goes on a mini-tangent about how much she loves Chris Harrison.
- The girls discuss Demi’s beautiful reunion with Kristian, but question the reason behind both girls staying in Paradise.
- Carrie thinks the entire set up while amazing and beautiful, seems a little contrived by producers, and gives her opinion of how the rest of the show should go down.
- Breanna is not a fan of Caitlin’s double standard in her argument about with Kristina.
- C and B share the latest books they’ve been reading, and their recommendations!
Mentioned in this Episode
- Toxin Toxout: Getting Harmful Chemicals out of Our Bodies and Our World
- The Turn of the Key
- The Woman in Cabin 10
- Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-free Plan for Embracing and Achieving your Goals
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who you are so You Can Become Who You Are Meant to Be
- The Alchemist
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.