Welcome to episode 041 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Cari tells us about growing up in New Hampshire
- trading small town life for the big city going to college at NYU
- She shares some of the amazing internships she got in college
- moving out to LA and working for William Morris Endeavor – one of the top talent agencies in the country
- then working for NFL Films.
- Cari tells us how she came to the conclusion there was something different out there for her
- why she decided to start her own business.
- We learn some of the ins and outs of being a life coach
- Cari dives into the topic of abundance and money mindset.
- Cari giving us some quick tips on how to easily stay in integrity with ourselves
- What’s on the horizon for Cari and her business in the future.
Mentioned In This Episode:
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Cari on Instagram: @cariannalynne
Cari’s Website: www.remedyhumankind.com
Cari’s Group Coaching: Women’s Group: Creative Leadership x Divine Power
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form