Welcome to episode 042 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@breanna.was.here) get right into the Bachelor in Paradise talk starting with chatting about Tahzjuan and her literal and metaphorical meltdown.
- C and B are both unimpressed Dean broke rule number 1: don’t dump a girl on her birthday!!!
- Bre touches on the issue of female’s wanting to “fix” a man.
- The girls discuss the goose and Kristal’s wedding, how awkward and bad JPJ looked by starting a fight with Derek.
- Carrie struggles to find the rhyme or reason behind the people who were chosen to stay for the wedding reception.
- The girls breakdown the Clay, Angela, Nicole love triangle
- Bre tells us what she thinks Clay’s best move is at this point.
- Carrie gives an accurate impression of Connor’s bro voice, and thinks Kristina is showing another version of personality this season.
- The girls MUST talk about T-Swift’s launch of her new album, Lover.
- Bre shares her love for Taylor for the 1 millionth time and Carrie agrees that while she misses Country Taylor she respects her dedication to her craft as an artist and performer.
- C and B complete the hashtag #EverythingWasGreatUntil
- Bre gives us tips on how to become more of a do’er!
Mentioned in this Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.