Welcome to episode 043 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie starts by reading the very moving and inspirational Forward written by the author at the beginning of her version of the book (the 25th anniversary edition).
- She then goes through her favorite conversations and points in the book and shares why these spots in the story really spoke to her.
- She also provides tangible advice for how we can relate these key points to our lives and make improvements towards living the life of our dreams.
- If you’re interested in sharing your thoughts on this month’s book club choice head to the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/carriegillaspie and join the conversation!
- Next month’s book club choice is Own Your Everyday by Jordan Lee Dooley. I hope you’ll join!
Mentioned in this Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.