Welcome to episode 044 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) and Bre (@breanna.was.here) get right into the BIP talk.
- The girls discuss Angela coming to Paradise.
- Bre is a fan of the extremely cheesy editing tactics used that last couple weeks.
- Carrie thinks Sydney is too normal for BIP.Bre admits that she’s rooting for Tayshia and JPJ’s relationship.
- C and B give their thoughts on Blake’s last ditch efforts with Kristina
- Bre is surprised to learn that contestants are PAID to be on BIP.
- Carrie praises Demi and her vulnerability for sharing her struggle to be out with America.
- Bre finds the Connor and Whitney fiasco “lame”
- C and B are super pumped to have seen a commercial for a plant-based burger during the show!
- Both C and B feel the extreme awkwardness of Luke S. being denied his rose.
- Carrie is pretty over Clay and Nicole,
- The girls give their predictions for which couples have the best chance to make it outside of paradise.
- C and B send a big congratulations to last year’s BIP faves – Kevin and Astrid – on their engagement,
- Briefly discuss the first photos of Tyler C. and Gigi Hadid showing PDA
- And are sad to say they’ve been a little annoyed with Hannah B. lately.
- Bre tells us about an amazing teenage activist named Greta Thunberg and how she’s taking stand for what she believes in.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.