Welcome to episode 045 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) welcomes her good friend Jenn Schultz to the show!
- They start with Jenn telling us about herself now, and then work backwards to figure out how all the pieces fit together.
- Jenn tells us about growing up in Wisconsin and now calling St. Paul home
- what she studied in college and some of the amazing opportunities and internships she was able to experience while still a student.
- Carrie and Jenn reminisce on their internship together in Eau Claire, and Jenn recalls filming a segment with Carrie interviewing her husband Casey, when they first met that summer!
- Jenn tells us about moving to Chicago without a job, and soon after getting hired by the Chicago Cubs!
- The girls bond over knowing first hand the rigorous schedule of working in professional sports.
- Jenn opens up about being diagnosed with melanoma while in grad school, and how it forced her to slow down.
- Jenn tells us how and when she realized her dreams where changing and how she’s continuing to embracing it now.
Mentioned In This Episode:
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Jenn on Instagram: @jenn.patrice
Jenn’s Website: www.jennpatrice.com
Jenn’s Podcast: Company You Keep
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form