Welcome to episode 048 of the Candidly Speaking podcast! Carrie is back with her c0-host Breanna Butler to get candid about the latest current events.
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) is happy to welcome Breanna Butler (@breanna.was.here) back to the co-host chair to chat about some of latest current events!
- The girls get right into the show starting with Bachelor Nation updates; including Lauren Bushnell and Chris Lane getting married, JPJ and Tayshia breaking-up, Demi and Kristian breaking-up, and a quick update about the filming of Pilot Pete’s season.
- The girls are happy to hear New York has banned Foie Gras, and wonder what sick freak even decided to make foie gras a thing?
- C and B give an update on new developments for Lori Loughlin in the college admission scandal, and compare Lori’s strategy in this whole debacle with Felicity Huffman’s strategy.
- Last, but not least, the girls chat about Harry and Meghan’s latest documentary, and talk about the significance of Meghan opening up about her mental wellness struggles.
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
I want to give you free stuff!
If you enjoyed this show, and take the time to rate and write a review in apple podcasts. I want to thank you! As a token of my appreciation I’m going to send you my Beginners Guide to a Toxic-Free Home completely FREE! This guide is packed full of information about all the hidden areas in your home where harmful toxins are hiding out! I also give recommendations for the non-toxic products I use in my home and love.
All you have to do is screenshot your review in Apple Podcasts, and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be back in touch soon to e-mail you your freebie!
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form