Welcome to episode 049 of the Candidly Speaking podcast! Carrie is back with her c0-host Breanna Butler to get candid about the latest current events.
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- C and B start the show giving their tips for thriving through winter, instead of just surviving.
- People’s Choice Awards recap
- Carrie is obsessed, yet again, with Jennifer Anniston
- the girls give their thoughts on the Tyler C and Hannah B dynamic and the buzz of them getting back together
- Bre gives us her opinion on Instagram starting to hide likes from the standpoint of her job in marketing.
- Carrie is JAZZED to hear there may be a Friends reunion special in the works.
- This leads the girls into discussing the art of pulling off a good reboot, and how streaming services have changed how TV gets made.
- C and B talk about Narwhal, the puppy with the tail on his head.
- Carrie gives a recap of the free spay and neuter clinic she hosted at her farm
- what it means for a shelter to truly be a “no-kill” shelter.
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Breanna on Instagram: breanna.was.here
Breanna on Twitter: MrsBreButler
I want to give you free stuff!
If you enjoyed this show, and take the time to rate and write a review in apple podcasts. I want to thank you! As a token of my appreciation I’m going to send you my Beginners Guide to a Toxic-Free Home completely FREE! This guide is packed full of information about all the hidden areas in your home where harmful toxins are hiding out! I also give recommendations for the non-toxic products I use in my home and love.
All you have to do is screenshot your review in Apple Podcasts, and email it to: email@example.com. I’ll be back in touch soon to e-mail you your freebie!
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form