Welcome to episode 050 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Taylor tells us about her childhood and upbringing.
- She opens up about her parents divorce at age 2, how she always had a ‘superpower’ for feeling emotions and energy
- About living through Hurricane Katrina.
- The girls talk about having an authentic code, and Taylor touches on human design and how her design contributes to her emotional awareness.
- Carrie asks Taylor how she guards her energy as an empath, and they both agree that society can complicate wellness and self-help.
- Taylor tells us about a post-college slump that eventually led to her moving to NYC.
- Taylor explains the energetics of being in sync with the universe and your soul, and gives a tip for finding your passion.
- Carrie asks Taylor how to go about doing soul work, and valuing your feelings and opinions above the feelings and opinions of others.
- We get a sneak preview of Taylor’s latest Workshop, Mind Meets Soul!
Mentioned in This Episode
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Taylor on Instagram: @thehealingcue
Taylor’s Website: www.thehealingcue.com
I want to give you free stuff!
If you enjoyed this show, and take the time to rate and write a review in apple podcasts. I want to thank you! As a token of my appreciation I’m going to send you my Beginners Guide to a Toxic-Free Home completely FREE! This guide is packed full of information about all the hidden areas in your home where harmful toxins are hiding out! I also give recommendations for the non-toxic products I use in my home and love.
All you have to do is screenshot your review in Apple Podcasts, and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be back in touch soon to e-mail you your freebie!
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.