Welcome to episode 052 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- TV Host, Anchor, and Reporter Julianna White joins Carrie today to share her amazing story with the Candid Crew.
- Julianna tells us about her childhood and being a shy, reserved child, and shares the moment in elementary school that broke her out of her shell.
- She shares her college experience: being a full-time student, getting involved in theatre, and beginning work with QVC.
- Carrie and Julianna bond over their bottom of the totem poll internships that taught them the basics of life on-air.
- We learn how Julianna began in pageants, her stint in California, and how she got an audition for Miss. Spring Cup.
- Julianna tells us about making the jump from NASCAR to morning new, finding her groove and growing as a host and journalist, AND the full circle moment when she joined back up with QVC.
Me on Instagram: @carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: @CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Julianna on Instagram: @juliannarwhite
Julianna on Twitter: @juliannarwhite
Julianna’s Website: www.juliannawhite.com
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.