Welcome to episode 054 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Entrepreneur, consultant, and events expert Lorri Lofton (@lorriashly) joins Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) to share her incredible story with the Candid Crew.
- Lorri tells us about her childhood, going to college at the University of Alabama (roll ride!)
- The crazy story of how she ended up in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- She shares how she found a missing link in the market place in Charlotte and how she turned that knowledge into her side hustle, Gracefully 54:17.
- Carrie wants the deets on Lorri’s premiere event, Charlotte Brunch Fest.The women talk about charging what you’re worth, seeking out mentors, and setting and pursuing goals for your business.
- Last but not least, Lorri tells us what’s on the horizon for her and her business for 2020 and beyond.
Want your next coffee to be on me?
Head to apple podcasts and leave a rating and write a review. Each month the Candidly Speaking team will be picking one lucky reviewer to be the “review of the month”. You’ll get a special shout out on an episode just like this AND we’ll send you a $5 Starbucks gift card. It’s that simple.
Head over to apple podcasts and drop your review right now!
Me on Instagram: @carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: @CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Lorri on Instagram: @lorriashly
Gracefully 54:17 on Instagram: @gracefully5417
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.