Welcome to episode 057 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Actor, Model, and Producer Alex Mortensen (@_alex_mortensen)joins Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) to share his story with the Candid Crew!
- Alex tells us what he was like as a child, growing up playing baseball
- getting a scholarship to play at University of Nebraska-Omaha.
- Carrie asks Alex how living and working in Spain changed his view on the world
- the two wax nostalgic about their international travels and how it changed their lives.
- Alex tells us about his first job post-grad
- moving back home to pay off student debt
- making the decision to transfer his job to San Francisco.
- He opens up about feeling complacency in his job
- stumbling upon acting, his first gig and his favorite actors
- advice he’d give to his younger self.
- Carrie runs Alex through a series of random questions
- Alex turns the tables on Carrie and asks her about her goals.
Want your next coffee to be on me?
Head to apple podcasts and leave a rating and write a review. Each month the Candidly Speaking team will be picking one lucky reviewer to be the “review of the month”. You’ll get a special shout out on an episode just like this AND we’ll send you a Starbucks gift card. It’s that simple.
Head over to apple podcasts and drop your review right now!
Me on Instagram: @carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: @CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Alex on Instagram: @_alex_mortensen
Alex’s Website: www.alexmortensen.net
Alex on Twitter: @_alex_moretensen
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.