Welcome to episode 058 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Carrie (@carrie.gillaspie) starts the show with announcing the March review of the month!
- She then takes over the mic for this solo episode to give us all the deeds on her no-spend YEAR in 2019.
- She tells us what caused her to take this project on, the reflections she had along the way, the things she struggled with, and the things that were surprisingly easy.
- She then answers these listener questions:
- what was the hardest item to give up for the entire year?
- what did you do regarding essential items like underwear, bras, and socks, etc.?
- what did you learn about yourself from the experience?
- how did you fight back temptations when they came up?
- what changes are you implementing moving forward?
Want your next coffee to be on me?
Head to apple podcasts and leave a rating and write a review. Each month the Candidly Speaking team will be picking one lucky reviewer to be the “review of the month”. You’ll get a special shout out on an episode just like this AND we’ll send you a Starbucks gift card. It’s that simple.
Head over to apple podcasts and drop your review right now!
Me on Instagram: @carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: @CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.