Welcome to episode 061 of the Candidly Speaking podcast!
Reminder: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Courtney tells us about growing up in Venice, Florida, wanting to be a be sports journalist
- Then changing her mind and returning to school for cosmetology.
- Carrie wants to hear all about how Courtney got cast for Pilot Pete’s season of the Bachelor, and what the process was like
- Her thoughts and emotions when she found out she was officially in for the season
- When she found out Pilot Pete was the Bachelor
- If she really wanted it to be him or if she was hoping for someone else
- What it was like putting her life on hold at a weeks notice to start filming.
- Carrie MUST know what Chris Harrison is like in person, how long the first night really was
- How Courtney thought of her arrival
- What life in the Mansion with actually like with 22 girls and 3 bathrooms.
- Courtney gives us the details on the first group date
- What her opinion of the “Kelly cheating” drama with Tammy
- Who she was closest to in the house
- Her opinion of Barb and the ATFR
- What she really thought of Peter and Hannah Ann, Peter and Madison AND Peter and Hannah Brown.
- Carrie wants to know if she would ever consider doing Paradise
- Courtney opens up about some of the bullying she and other contestants have received on social media
- And answers the question, “are you still single?”
Want your next coffee to be on me?
Head to apple podcasts and leave a rating and write a review. Each month the Candidly Speaking team will be picking one lucky reviewer to be the “review of the month”. You’ll get a special shout out on an episode just like this AND we’ll send you a Starbucks gift card. It’s that simple.
Head over to apple podcasts and drop your review right now!
Me on Instagram: @carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: @CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Courtney on Instagram: @_courtneyperry_
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.