Welcome to episode 091 of Candidly Speaking!
Reminder: If you’re enjoying the show, it would mean the world to me if you went to Apple Podcasts and left us a 5 star rating and wrote us a review. This is so important to helping the show grow and means so much to me!
Our first interview episode of 2021 is here, and it does not disappoint! Areyla and I met through her boyfriend Alex Mortensen, who I interviewed a while back (if you haven’t listened to that episode, go back and listen NOW – it’s so good!).
Areyla is an dancer and actress, but above all else, she is an artist in the truest sense of the word. In her newest endeavor she’s helping others find and create their truest version of expression with personal and professional development through an artistic lens.
Please enjoy my conversation with Areyla Faeron
In This Episode:
- Aryela tells us about growing up an extremely artistic child in California, leaving high school to tour with Patch Adams abroad and becoming a professional dancer
- How her excessive feelings annoyed and confused her, and how she finally realized she could harness those feelings as part of artistic expression.
- Carrie and Areyla dissect how most famous artists are seen as weirdos or crazy until they make it and are then beloved for their work
- The two ponder having the courage to create what’s been put in your mind.
- Areyla tells us about her coaching business Feelings Are Sexy and how she provides personal development and career coaching through an artistic lens.
Me on Instagram: @carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: @CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Candidly Speaking on Instagram: @candidlyspeakingpodcast
Areyla on Instagram: @areyla_faeron
Areyla’s Website: www.areylafaeron.com
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.