Welcome to Episode 014 of the Candidly Speaking Podcast!
This episode was SO good! I met Gaby a few months ago and as I got to know her more and more I knew she be an amazing podcast guest. She is such an uplifting person and is so passionate about everything she does. Not to mention she has some crazy life experiences – like living through Hurricane Katrina!
I have no doubt you are going to love this episode! Enjoy, friends!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- Gaby tells us about going to Sewanee and why she choose a small college
- And finding her identity post college moving to her husband’s hometown
- Gaby shares what it was like growing up in New Orleans and about living through Hurricane Katrina as an 8th grader.
- I ask Gaby why she decided to leave her “dream” corporate job
- How she discovered Arbonne and started working with Bumble
- Gaby shares with us some of the awesome new things Bumble is rolling out
- And gives us details on some of her goals and dreams for the future
- I ask Gaby to tell us alllll about her bunny(!!!), Pippa and the kitten they recently adopted, Roo.
- We end the show with a 10 quick hitting questions
Mentioned in This Episode:
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
Gaby on Instagram: hellogabgirl
Gaby’s website: www.gab-girl.com
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.