Welcome to the last Candidly Speaking episode of 2018!
In this solo episode I’m talking all about the importance of getting crystal clear on you why.
All the goal setting, planning, and preparing is amazing stuff, but none of it matters if you don’t have a clear set of whys to back you up when things get tough. Trust me, if your dreams are big enough, things will definitely get tough at some point.
The good news is: “a person with a why, can endure almost any how”
And when you identify the things that set your soul on fire, you can endure the how to make your wildest dreams come true.
I hope you enjoy this episode!
A real quick note: you can now listen to the Candidly Speaking podcast on Stitcher and Google Play! YAY!
In This Episode:
- I give a brief introduction and share the details about my latest YouTube video
- Talk about some of the tools I’m using to plan, prep, and goal set for 2019
- Share how I decided I needed to find my whys before I set my 2019 goals
- Give insight into how my whys have changed over the years
- I share a simple process you can use to lead you to discovering your whys
- And tell ya’ll about some of my biggest whys
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Lara Casey Powersheets
- Emily Ley Simplified Planner
- Mans Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Candidly Speaking Ep 10: I Believe in You
Me on Instagram: carrie.gillaspie
Me on Twitter: CarrieGillaspie
Me on Facebook: Carrie Gillaspie
Me on YouTube: Carrie Gillaspie
If you enjoyed this show, it would mean so so so much to me if you could rate, review, and subscribe in apple podcasts.
Contributing to Future Shows
If you have a question for me that we didn’t cover in this show or a question you’d like to hear answered on a future show, connect with me via social media or head to my contact page and submit a contact form.