Each year I love fall more and more.
Case and I have spent the last few summers living in the south, so when baseball season ends we are both beyond excited to head north, back to the midwest, to soak in some of that cooler fall weather.
When we’re back in Wisconsin we live at my parent’s cabin (which I’ve talked about here, here, and here). This year I’ve really gone out of my way to make the cabin feel like home while we’re living here. In fact, just a few weeks ago, I decorated the front porch for fall for the first time and had a blast doing it! Now I’ve moved my attention to adding a few cozy details inside the house for fall. I’ve rounded up all my fall decor must-haves below!
A few things you’ll notice about my picks:
- I clearly am going through a love affair with navy right now.
- I love love love texture. Wicker, weathered wood, fringe, plants and greenery – I want it all. I used to be so into making decor statements with color, but now I am all about the textures.
1 Harper Pillow Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines | Pier 1 Imports – I am huge Chip and Jo fans so of course I love everything in their Magnolia Home Collection.
2. Clay Tapered Base Mug | Target – I love me a wide rimed large coffee mug! This one almost has a modern feel to it with the angles of it.
3. Aged Wood Frame | Target – Wood accents make my heart flutter.
4. Magnolia Leaf Wreath | AllModern – Some how I just found out this year that wreaths are low-key really expensive. This one is great quality and a good price. If you don’t like this particular wreath browse around AllModern.com they have some other beautiful ones at great prices!
5. Heritage Pumpkin Latte Candle by Chesapeake Bay | Wayfair – As soon as the temp dips below 60 I have a candle lit at all times in my home. I am super picky about the candles I like and this one is one of my favorites.
6. Wicker round Storage Basket | Target – I am typically more of a square person (I prefer square rugs, tables, baskets, etc.,) but this round storage basket is calling to me! I can see it as the perfect place to store extra blankets in my living room.
7. Fringe Table Runner | H&M – I have had the same “blah” table runner at my house for so many years. I like to let my center piece of my table shine and let my table runner just be the canvas so this blue one with the subtle fringe is perfect.
8. Framed Watercolor Feathers | Target – I love the wooden frame this piece comes in, but I also love the colors – the navy, of course, but also the browns and creams.
9. Gingham Throw Pillows | Target – I’m not a huge fan of gingham as being the main center piece of an area (or an outfit) but I love it as an accent. These pillows are perfect!
10. Pilar Candle Holder | Target – I love the weathered look of these candle holders, and they’re available in a few different heights.
11. Cream Chunky Textured Throw | Target – You know that oversized chunky knit sweater you have that is comfy and cozy and like a warm hug each time you put it on? That’s what this blanket is like.
Shop the Post