Just what the internet needs right now: yet another gift guide.
I promise I won’t be posting a new gift guide every day until Christmas, but I did want to take the time to point out some of my favorite things I either have or I’m dreaming of having.
- Hunter Boots | Zappos – I’ve had my eye on a pair of Hunter boots for about 5 years now. Yes, I said 5 years. Clearly it’s not easy for me to pull trigger on big ticket clothing items.
- Pom Beanie | Under Armour – I love that pom beanies are “in” again.
- Rose Gold Beats by Dre | Target – My husband got me a pair of Beats a few years back and I love them. I have a bright pink pair, but I’m also a fan of the rose gold color.
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero | Amazon – I’ve heard nothing, but awesome things about this book. I’m dying to read it.
- Simple Sugars body scrub | Dillards – My sister-in-law gifted me this last year and I love how smooth and hydrated it makes my skin feel. It’s perfect for winter time when dry skin is at its worst.
- Marble Notebook | Target – I’m a closet notebook hoarder. I love the look of this marble one.
- Chesapeake Bay Candle | Wayfair – These candles are amazing in any scent.
- Swell Water bottle |Macy’s – Again with the marble!
- Woven Scarf | H & M – I’m a Wisconsin girl so I have an insane amount of winter jackets. I’ve been on the hunt for a cute and warm, neutral colored scarf that will go well with all of my winter coats.
- North Face Vest | Back Country – I’ve had the same vest since college and I am ready for an upgrade. I’ve had my eye on this one.
- Nespresso Machine | Williams Sonoma – Totally not a need, but 100% a want!
- Patagonia Pullover | Back Country – I borrowed this pullover from my friend Megan last year and I was instantly obsessed with it. I’ve been craving my own ever since.
- Himalayan salt lamp | Macy’s – These are totally trendy right now. What I love is that they can be cute room decor and they have some awesome health benefits.
- US National Parks Map | Uncommon Goods – such a fun gift for the outdoor lover in your life.