Happy Election Day friends!
I trust you’ve already cast your vote OR are on your way to do so tonight. YAY democracy!
Now, lets talk about make-up!
I’ve really been trying to branch out in the last few months with my make-up. Because my career is in TV, I’ve been trying to put more time and effort into finding products that really work for me (instead of just buying whatever is on sale at Target like I’ve done my entire life).
I’ve been spending some time watching a few beauty YouTubers, learning how to properly use eyeshadow and concealer, and getting some advice on products to try out. I’ve finally gone through my first wave of products I’ve tried and wanted to give some feedback on what I loved and what I didn’t really love.
Products discussed in this video
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation | in the shade Soft Beige
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette | in the shade Dolce de Leche
- Wet n Wild Rose in the Air eyeshadow palette
- Wet n Wild Not a Basic Peach eyeshadow palette
- Anatasia Beverly Hills Subculture eyeshadow palette
- NYX Slip Tease Lip Lacquer | in the shade Strawberry Whip
- Anatasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick | in the shade Catnip
- Too Faced Melted Latex Long Wear Lipstick | in the shade Bite Me
- Too Faced Peach Kiss Moisture Matte Long Wear Lipstick | in the shade Doll Face
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Mascara | in the shade Nothing But Bru-Nette
Shop the Post