Let’s talk about pearly whites.
I have always been super aware of my teeth.
Are they still straight from my braces in junior high? Is my smile too gummy? Are they white enough?
In my defense, when you work in TV having a smile you’re proud of is important. I know my coffee habit definitely doesn’t do my smile any favors, but waking up at 5am for a morning show and notdrinking coffee doesn’t do my co-workers or my audience any favors either (I’m kidding, but not really).Over the summer I finally got a new dentist here in Charlotte. Up until then, I had still been going to my dentist in Wisconsin and was always having to schedule my cleanings and treatments around the times I was home – think 4th of July and Christmas – not the most fun times to be carving out time for dental work.
I was contemplating biting the bullet of the cost and getting my teeth professionally whitened at my new dentist here in Charlotte. Literally two days later Smile Brilliant reached out to me asking if I had interest in trying their at home whitening product. Heck yes I did!
After a brief look at their website I was soexcited about their product and most importantly – their results!
Here’s the truth about teeth whitening and its hefty price tag: more than 70% of the cost & time associated with professional teeth whitening revolves around trips to the dentist: AKA – office “chair time”.
The team at Smile Brilliant knew there had to be a better – more affordable – way. They developed an easy system that allows their customers to make their own dental impressions – eliminating a trip to the dentist, and therefore eliminating much of the cost you would otherwise pay.
Smile Brilliant is backed by decades of research AND built and developed by hygienists and dental professionals. In fact, their teeth whitening process is recommended by more dentist than any other procedure in America. To top it all off (in my book, at least) Smile Brilliant is cruelty-free and vegan. Yay animals!
How it Works
- You answer a few quick questions online about your dental history.
- Your kit arrives in the mail containing:
- 3 sets of impression materials (you’ll only need two, but I love that they send you an extra just in case one of your impressions doesn’t come out right the first time)
- 2 impression trays
- 3 syringes of whitening gel
- 3 syringes of desensitizing gel
- A full detailed instruction list
- A postage paid envelope so sending back your impressions is easy peasy.
- Make your own impressions in the comfort of your own home in a matter of minutes
- Pop your impressions in the mail with the prepaid envelope
- Once your impressions are received your trays will be created and mailed back to you within 3-5 business days (I got mine back within just a few days).
- Once you have your custom fit trays you can whiten away!
The results speak for themselves, but what really blew me away was how easy and affordable the entire process was. No sticky strips that slip off, no awkward mouthguard type trays. The trays are custom to my smile so they fit so easily and comfortably on my teeth. There were even a few times I completely forgot I had them on!
I also saw results almost immediately. Spending 2 weeks and 2 hours twice a day whitening my teeth?! Ain’t no body got time for dat! With Smile Brilliant I had my desired results within just a few uses.
Do You Want a Beautiful White Smile?
Guess what?! You’re in luck!
Smile Brilliant was kind enough to collaborate with me on this post and host a giveaway so one of YOU can receive an whitening kit for FREE!
The winter receives a $149(!!) Smile Brilliant credit
- It is open to USA, UK, Australia and Canadian residents
Smile Brilliant hosts the giveaway on their own website through an internal platform so no worries about a pesky third-party websites selling your email address (YAY for no junk mail!).
All entrants must enter their email address to be entered.
To enter to win a $149 Smile Brilliant credit click HERE
If you don’t happen to win the giveaway, you can still get 15% off your Smile Brilliant purchase by using the code: carriegillaspie15