I live in athleisure wear.
I can work from the couch in it. I can walk the dog in it. I can look somewhat put together, but still be comfortable. And if I’m really feeling wild..I can even work out in it!
It is the ultimate work from home attire.
I am really not married to one brand but there are a few that are consistently my faves. One of them is Under Armour. The other ones I recommend are mentioned below.
Full Disclosure: Casey is an Under Armour athlete. This means he has a contract with them and we get X amount of UA gear for free each year. It’s common for pro-athletes to have these kinds of deals. Some have New Balance, some have Nike or Adidas. He has Under Armour and we both really do love their products.
Products I love from Under Armour:
- socks – this sounds lame, but UA’s socks are legit the best out there. They’re durable and the perfect amount of thickness in my opinion.
- shoes – all of my running shoes are UA and I love them. I also love their casual flip-flops.
- tanks & tees – basic stuff, done right. I am obsessed with the tank I’m wearing in the photos in this post. I wish they made it in more colors! It’s linked below in blue! I have it in black and blue.
- backpacks & duffles – come in tons of colors and are super durable
- sports bras – light, media, and high support options
- long sleeve thumb hole shirts – they (sadly) stopped making my absolute favorite – the transit – but they still have some other really good options. I live in these shirts come fall and winter time.
Products I don’t love from UA:
- running shorts – UA is not bad by any means, I just prefer Lululemon’s Hotty Totty short when it comes to running or workout shorts.
- leggings – good leggings are hard to come by and I personally believe only a handful of brands have mastered the art of truly great leggings. I don’t think Under Armour is one of them. I prefer Lululemon’s Wunder Under (<–this is the link to the exact pair I’m wearing in the photos in this post) or the Align Pant.
- sweatshirts / cardigans – sweatshirts with UA are hit or miss in my experience. I have a few I really like and I have a few that are very “meh” to me. I actually prefer Athleta when it comes to athleisure sweatshirts or cardigans (the fabric they use is seriously amazingggggg. They have a collection called Beyond Soft. Seriously, check it out. You’ll thank me later).
Shop my Under Armour Faves